Monday 28 November 2011

Ants On Sticks


I am blaming T, my amazing flatmate, for my belly and the fat I must be carting around on my body each day. My amazing flatmate who came back from LA laden with edible goods, including:


All hail the massive Costco size Skippy Peanut. I also have a packet of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups a day. And nope my body won't tell lies for me. So I dragged myself off to the gym tonight after a binge-eating weekend and came home to have a bowl of soup, spinach, and Ants on Sticks.

My rule of eating Ants on Sticks: I only eat one raisin at a time. One bite for each raisin. I know, OCD.

I don't really remember eating them as a child, probably because I did use to be one of the pickiest eaters and would refuse to eat both peanut butter and celery. Good thing I realised I was missing out before too late. I am now officially addicted to this snack, and the feeling that I am consuming "negative calories" thus being really healthy and all that.

Not.

P.S. My Lemon whatever it was below actually received positive responses from my flatmates, and one Saturday evening, for reasons that will not be mentioned, we dipped it all in condensed milk and at it all up, every single slice. Guess it didn't turn out too bad after all.


Not like you'd really need one, but 


Ants On Sticks


Ingredients
Raisins
Celery
Peanut Butter

Preparation
1.     Cut the celery into small sticks, ideally chopping off the root end leaving you with the green part.
2.    Spread peanut butter into the semi-hollow part of the celery stick
3.    Line the raisins along each other so they form a single row

voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment